Welcome to GeneticsCareers.org, the jobs board provided by the Genetics Society of America (GSA) and the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)! GSA and ASHG are the largest professional membership organizations in the world devoted to genetics.
We strive to provide the genetics community with a forum for matching qualified job seekers with career and training opportunities in all areas of genetics relevant to our membership. We welcome listings across the breadth of our discipline, including academic, industrial, government, and nonprofit jobs. We welcome listings of postdoctoral and student positions in addition to full- and part-time jobs.
In addition to listing job opportunities in genetics, GeneticsCareers.org also allows job seekers to post their resumes or CVs.
This website is provided by the Genetics Society of America and the American Society of Human Genetics as a service to the community and a resource to our members. We encourage you to join GSA and ASHG to help support GeneticsCareers.org and other programs in service to the genetics community.
Currently this website is free to employers and job seekers; however, individuals must register with GeneticsCareers.org and agree to the terms and conditions of the board before searching or posting within the community (see below). Please read these terms and conditions thoroughly; failure to abide by them may result in your removal from the GeneticsCareers.org community.
GeneticsCareers.org is new and will be updated and improved continually! Please contact us with any comments or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- GeneticsCareers.org is offered as a service of the Genetics Society of America (GSA) and American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) to match job seekers with career and training opportunities.
- GSA and ASHG are not responsible for content provided by users of this website and will not seek to verify the accuracy of any information. GSA and ASHG are not responsible for incomplete, incorrect, or out of date information that may be posted on this site.
- The information collected on GeneticsCareers.org may be used to gather non-identifying information about the employment needs of and opportunities for the genetics community.
- Registered users of GeneticsCareers.org may receive communications from either the Genetics Society of America or the American Society of Human Genetics, but may choose to opt out from most further messages by using the "unsubscribe" feature on such communications.
- Job seekers may post their resumes and CVs on GeneticsCareers.org. Doing so will make that information available to all registered employers on the GeneticsCareers.org website.
- We are not responsible for the uses made of resumes accessed via our searchable database. You may remove your resume from our database at any time. However, any employer who has accessed that database may have retained a copy of your resume. We are not responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes in these instances.
- Please be advised that your current employer or an affiliate of that employer may be registrants of GeneticsCareers.org. We are not responsible for any actions or results that may occur as a result of any customer's access to and/or use of your resume.
- GeneticsCareers.org, the Genetics Society of America, and the American Society of Human Genetics are not responsible for any interactions, agreements, or disputes resulting from contact made via this jobs board. GeneticsCareers.org is only lightly monitered and is meant to serve as a useful platform to promote career-related interaction between members of the genetics community and potential employers. The Genetics Society of America and the American Society of Human Genetics are dedicated to maintaining a working jobs board; anything beyond that is not the responsibility of the Societies.
- GeneticsCareers.org maintains the right to remove any resume, job posting, or individual profile from the website at any time for any reason.